fbpx

As the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic continues to affect everyone around the globe, we understand the concern for how this may impact your travel and upcoming workshops.

The health and safety of our workshop participants and instructors have been our top priority, and, as the situation has continued to evolve, we have been making adjustments to our workshop schedules. This includes the cancellation of all workshops originally scheduled for May, June, and July. We will attempt to reschedule the Canyonlands, Monument Valley, & Arches workshop later this fall as conditions improve.

I have been in touch with the participants registered for the South African & Botswana Photo Safari scheduled for August 2020, and we have collectively decided to make a final decision whether to proceed with that workshop in June. That being said, many of our workshop participants are more fearless travelers than most folks, accustomed to making changes due to factors beyond anyone’s control.

We will resume our workshops when and where scientific and government authorities say that it is advisable. And we also want to give you the best possible experience.

If anything changes regarding a particular workshop, we will contact registered participants directly. Any other updates will be appended to this blog post.

Thank you,

John Bosma