How to Choose the Right Fine Art Product
I proudly offer four types of museum-quality fine art photography prints: HD Metal, HD Acrylic, Giclée and Metallic Canvas, and Fine Art Photos. Each of these formats is printed with archival inks with its own unique characteristics, ensuring a high-quality print that will last a lifetime if handled correctly. No matter which print format you choose, you can feel confident that you will get a high-quality print that will last a lifetime if handled correctly.
HD METAL PRINTS
HD Metal prints are perfect for those who want a modern, sleek look. HD Metal Prints are not just printed directly onto the aluminum sheet, but created using a Dye Sublimation Process. First, the image is printed onto a transfer paper with “dye” inks. Then, the image is “sublimated” into the aluminum sheet using heat and pressure. This process bonds the inks with aluminum for permanent protection and longevity. The inks are infused beneath the coating of the metal, making these prints scratch-resistant and perfect for moist environments. Unlike other print mediums, you can easily wipe away fingerprints with a soft microfiber cloth and glass cleaner, leaving your HD Metal Prints looking new for a lifetime!
HD Metal Prints are made with recycled aluminum and are 100% recyclable.
HD ACRYLIC PRINTS
HD Acrylic prints are another great option for those who want a modern look. The image is printed onto an acrylic sheet, giving it a 3D-like effect and a high-gloss finish.
High-end Acrylic prints use a “face-mounting” method. First, the image is printed onto high-resolution photo paper. Then, the print is mounted directly onto the acrylic sheet using a transparent adhesive.
We take things further by using Moab® Slick Rock Metallic Paper, which gives the image a luminous appearance when lit from the front. Experts hand-craft every HD Acrylic Print and treat it like a work of art. Finally, the edges of your HD Acrylic Print are hand-polished to create a diamond finish.
Giclée and Metallic Canvas Prints
Giclée and Metallic Canvas prints are perfect for those who want a more traditional look. The image is printed onto a high-quality canvas, giving it a textured, painterly look.
Giclée Canvas Prints are printed on a 400gsm semi-gloss white poly-cotton blend designed for high-end fine art and photography markets. We print on our Epson Surecolor S80600 printers with UltraChrome® 9 color eco-solvent inks to produce genuine Gicleé Prints that will last a lifetime!
Metallic Canvas Prints offer a stunning twist to standard canvas prints while keeping the same high-quality standard as our premium Giclée Canvas Prints. Metallic canvas has a semi-gloss look and adds a luminous appearance to any landscape image. With Metallic canvas, your image will have an iridescent look similar to our Metallic Paper Prints. When you walk by a metallic canvas print, you’ll see a subtle shimmer, sometimes referred to as an iridescent look.
FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTS
Fine Arts Photo Papers are perfect for those who want a classic, timeless look. The image is printed onto high-quality photo paper, giving it a rich, deep color and a classic matte finish.
Choose from Four Archival Quality Photo Papers:
- Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Breathing Color® Fine Art Paper. This 310g, Bright White, museum-grade, velvet fine art paper is made from 100% cotton fiber and is archival quality and acid-free. This paper offers a unique, extra smooth surface, making it ideal for fine art photography.
- Glossy Photo Prints are printed on Epson® glossy photo paper. This paper offers a smooth, traditional look for your images and looks fantastic paired with custom frames!
- Luster Photo Prints are printed on Epson® semi-gloss photo paper and offer a mix of matte and gloss looks for your images. This paper is excellent for situations that demand maximum color gamut and image resolution.
- Metallic Paper Prints are printed on Moab® Slick Rock Metallic Paper. Photos printed on metallic paper look more dramatic and have a higher perceived value. Metallic photo paper has a subtle iridescence while maintaining an excellent white point so that your images appear true to color.
Production Times in Business Days:
All print products are hand-crafted when you place an order. The media is cut as it’s ordered at whatever custom size you request. Every print product is rigorously inspected for craftsmanship, quality, and color. If your print doesn’t pass inspection, the production process is started all over. We take a lot of pride in what we do and want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the end product.
- Paper Prints 2-4 Days
- Rolled Canvas 2-4 Days
- Stretched Canvas 7-10 Days
- HD Metal Products 5-7 Days
- HD Acrylic Products 9-12 Days
- Products with Frames Additional 3-4 Days
- You can order your print either Unframed or Framed.
- If you order your Fine Art Paper Print Unframed, it will come with a 1” border around the print.
- You can choose from six classic wooden frame options if you want your print Framed.
- U.S. Destinations: Lower 48 States (Including the District of Columbia) – shipping is FREE for all orders up to 60”. For prints over 60”, we will need to ship LTL Freight. Please get in touch with me for an estimate, or I will reach out to you once the order is placed.
- U.S. Destinations: Alaska & Hawaii – shipping charges are based on destination. Please get in touch with me for an estimate, or I will reach out to you once the order is placed.
- International Destinations – shipping charges are based on destination. Please get in touch with me for an estimate, or I will reach out to you once the order is placed.
- Print orders are shipped out of Irvine, California. Once you receive a tracking number, it can take 1 to 5 days to arrive via Ground shipping, based on your location. Alaska deliveries take 6 days, and Hawaii deliveries take 7 days.
- FedEx drops off ground packages between Tuesday and Saturday to residential addresses and Monday through Friday to business addresses.
Royalty-Free Print Licenses
A Royalty-Free License is an all-encompassing license that does not restrict you to predetermined usage. The size of the image determines the price of your image. You can use the image as many times, and in any format, you need with the complete understanding that this is a non-exclusive license subject to the following restrictions as to how you use the image:
- This license allows you to use this image for promotional and editorial purposes (e.g., websites, blogs, brochures, mailers, business cards, etc.
- You can NOT use this image for advertising or promotional purposes, such as broadcast, print covers, etc.
- This license does NOT include CD covers, inserts, or any other type of packaging.
Types of Licenses:
- Small (640 Pixels) – Good for web-based-only usage.
- Medium (2048 Pixels) – Best for larger web usage (full-screen web, presentations, and small prints).
- Large (4000 Pixels) – Highest quality, allowing for maximum use across digital and print.
Please get in touch with an Art Specialist here if you desire exclusivity so that others cannot use the same image.